Your bait is delicious.
2) Best option is to get hired at a company, a freelancer without portfolio is not worth much.
3) You fuck things up, you must return all money you took. Rest depends on contract.
4) No. They may demand you do these things, but you don't have to. Depends on the contract.
5) Yes, if you are good.
1) Microsoft VB.Net
for you, then.
2) A license key check is not hard to do. Uncrackable is either hard or expensive, ignore piracy for now. There are "packers" that make cracking harder, but a good cracker will get through easily.
1) Welcome to hell. Java + Android Studio. Start without frameworks.
2) In your current state? Very hard, probably impossible. Server can be written in anything. I like Python, but VB works too.