Oh man I know I'm going to catch shit for this post but I'm doing it anyways.
So let's assume you're an attractive guy and not socially awkward.
If you're...>overweight>short>neckbeard>have acne>ungroomed>older than mid 20's
then you should assume you default to creep. You'll have to try something else or fix your shit.
Gulls like to rant and rave about "thirsty" dudes, but don't give themselves enough credit on how badly they want a cosplay husbando. They laugh at the /r9k/ types but talk about being lonely neet's in 4 year long LDR's with people they met online while not having any IRL friends. Female nerds are lonely faggots.
I hate to use >>9443475
as an example but this isn't even uncommon. Younger women have unrealistic/naive expectations of people's intentions, and if they're into you they'll trust you with anything (some innocuous drinks in my room). Although really you shouldn't be hitting on anyone younger than 18 you fucking creeps. You should be cosplaying, it's how you get easy attention and make excuses to strike up conversation.
This shit isn't even difficult, and practically common sense.
1) Women that go out of their way to talk to you or interact with you probably think you're attractive.
2) Women that ask to hug you probably think you're attractive.
3) If they start smiling or blushing as you walk up to them, they probably think you're attractive.
4) If they stand directly in front of you while talking to you, they probably think you're attractive. (look into proxemics, that shit is real)
5) Learn to "read the eyes", most people already can they just don't realize it or do it consciously. If you can't you're unironically likely autistic.
6) Get their number and text them. People get bolder (unintentionally) when not face to face.
7) If you catch them staring at you, stare back and make a hand gesture. They'll have to come up with an excuse for staring at you.
8) Don't tell them they're attractive, and don't sell after the close.