Alright Gulls, Abunai will open their ticket desk on May 2nd at 20:00 along with the hotel reservations. To make a hotel reservation you will need to fill in an Excel form which requires a valid Abunai ticket number, and then email it to the Koningshof. This form and the email address can be found on the link below this post AFTER the reservations have opened. Reservations will also have to paid by credit card so if you don't own one, buy a prepaid credit card NOW!
Here's the link to the Abunai page on which the Excel sheet and email will appear, along with further booking information: https://www.abunaicon.nl/2018/04/abunai-2018-ticket-and-hotel-room-sale-information-guide/
I also updated that silly www.abunaai.nl
joke to be a countdown for fun and hype. But mostly fun.
Also if you want to be tactical about this and increase your odds of getting a room;
1) Download the 2017 sheet from Discord, fill it in in advance and change the year to 2018 in case they will be reusing the same form.
2) Order your Abunai Ticket and select the option to pay later to skip the lengthy payment process. Be quick about this because I've got a feeling the Abunai site will go down from all the traffic. Also keep the page with the Excel sheet and address open in a tab in case the site does go down.
3) Open the Excel sheet on the link above and check to see if they changed anything. If not, enter your ticket number on the already filled in form and send it. Otherwise, copypaste your answers as quickly as possible onto the new form.
4) Email the form to the address provided on the same page you found the sheet on.
5) Sacrifice a virgin to the Old Gods to increase your odds of getting a room (optional, may actually not work)
That will be all.